With the prevalence of diseases and sicknesses in our society, It has become imperative to find ways of preventing them.
One major concern has also been the increased rate at which diseases usually found in the elderly, now occur in young adults and children. More than ever before, Our world needs solutions.
Disease Prevention can simply be defined as a way of wading off impending or likely disease in the body system. The treatment usually would begin either before the occurrence of the signs and symptoms of the disease, or shortly after. Treatment may range from educating the patient, modification of lifestyle by the patient, and or drugs.
With this present war against Covid-19, different preventive methods are being prescribed to fight the Virus.
Truth is, a lot of the diseases and illnesses are preventable, if only adequate measures are taken. The saying ‘prevention is better than cure’ rings true. When our bodies break down as a result of accumulated stress, lack of nutrients etc, It’s not often easy to recover speedily. As a matter of fact, some don’t recover.
Benefits Of Disease Prevention
- Disease Prevention is less expensive when compared to managing or treating a disease. It can also improve the length and quality of people’s lives.
- It is stress free. A healthy lifestyle is stress free. It’s a matter of decision and sticking with such as you have made.
- It’s painless
- It saves productive time and destiny. Focus is the word here. When you are healthy, it helps you save and channel your time in more productive matters.
Variations of Disease Prevention
The fundamentals of disease prevention are not really that complicated. Below are some recommendations:
- Listen to Your body: Don’t just ignore those indicators especially when you notice a sudden change or a recurrence of one issue or the other. Investigate by asking yourself questions, then make appropriate change(s) if and when necessary. You are your first doctor.
- Don’t wait till it’s urgent to eat or drink water before you do. Always make out time to eat in the midst of your busy schedule. The way you plan your work schedule is the way you, as a matter of fact, must plan your meals.
When you wait till you are really hungry before getting something to eat, three things happen:
- You will most likely eat the wrong and unhealthy food (like junks), which adds no nutrients to your body.
- You will most likely overeat and of course gradually add unhealthy weight.
- You will most likely be in a hurry to feed on your meal so you end up not chewing your food very well. This is absolutely not good for your digestive system.
- Make your food your Medicine: Regularly feed on nature and food that can help boost your immune system to fight diseases.
- Go for a regular check up of your cholesterol level, blood pressure, your blood sugar levels, screenings etc. These are very important, as they are indicators of your health status.
- Supplement with Supplements and Herbal Products. Rida range of products have high levels of antioxidants, which makes it effective in combating a whole range of ailments, some, interestingly, we never knew we had.
- Eliminate toxins in the form of wrong emotions like resentment, anger, malice etc.
- Get some Sunlight: Regular sunlight helps the body with the production of vitamin D, which in turn helps to destroy harmful bacteria and stimulate positive hormones.
- Take adequate water daily. This cannot be overemphasized.
- Be Grateful and stay positive.
Making overnight lifestyle changes isn’t realistic, however taking the necessary steps towards ensuring you stay healthy will come to bear on your overall health.