Life is good when you are deliberate about it. We share five things you need to do now and always and be intentional about it.
- Feed your body. As much as possible, eat healthy, feed your body the essential nutrients required. It’s not in how expensive it is but in it’s being balanced. Drink a lot of water too, pace around your house, exercise and meditate.
- Detoxify. To detoxify simply means to remove harmful substances (toxins) from the body. Taking supplement or herbal bitters like Rida helps improve health, smooth and good bowel movement as well as make you feel refreshed. Always keep a bottle of Rida close. This must be a deliberate act on your part.
- Feed your mind with healthy information. Remember “the science of getting rich” book? It’s a book that ensures that you don’t only get wealthy financially, but you have the healthy state of mind to do what it takes to have and enjoy it. Read as many chapters as possible if you are in a curfew state. The book helps you see possibilities even when you are “locked indoors”. Minimize excessive time on social media and verify news before taking it in.
- Practice gratitude. Be grateful to be alive against all odds. Be grateful you are productively engaged. Be ready to show appreciation for and to return kindness. Appreciate people. They are the channels through whom your dreams come alive.
- Give a gift. A listening ear, a prayer, Rida bitters, data/airtime. It’s not always in the size, but the heart. There’s a wellbeing you experience when you hear “thank you”.
Enjoy your week